We are looking for a Technical Support Representative. You will be working with our customers from when they sign up for our free trial and as long as they continue to subscribe to our services. You will be delivering exceptional customer service and handling requests via our online support ticket system. You will be dealing with everything from very technical issues to silly questions, and you should handle it all with a smile. You will be helping customers over the phone, via screen share, assisting with installations, execute user training and you can also expect to actively participate in user conferences.
· Identifying, troubleshooting, resolving, and documenting user issues
· Execute training on AutoRemind’s products, User Interfaces and advise customers on best practices and usage
· Installing, supporting, configuring, maintaining, monitoring, and analyzing AutoRemind software installs
· Documenting, reviewing, and improving existing or new procedures and workflows
· Responding to client support request tickets, calls, and emails
· Prioritizing work to resolve complex support client issues
· Establish a high level of personal credibility and building strong relationships with customers
You will be working primarily in a Mac-based environment using a series of web-based tools to manage and solve customer cases. Our customers use both Windows and Mac-based environments, so you should be able to operate on both. You must have strong troubleshooting and support skills. We are seeking a highly self-motivated professional, which takes pride in delivering and being part of our super team. You will be working with highly technical people and you should have the ‘Customer Service DNA’ in your blood, which will allow you to bridge the gap between the world of users and the technical one we operate in.
· Competitive Salary
· 100% coverage for health, dental & vision insurance
· Free lunch, Coffee, Snacks, and much more
AutoRemind develops electronic communication products used by healthcare professionals and you have the opportunity to be part of something significant that constantly impacts lives every day. We handle millions of text messages, e-mails and phone calls each year and we help streamline our clients’ workflow by providing easy-to-use cloud-based products. AutoRemind has clients in Asia, Europe and in particular the U.S., and we strive to improve communication, increase engagement and most importantly help keep their patients healthy.
Please email your application to email@example.com along with any references, CV, etc. and we will get back to you soon after.