We are looking for an entry level Sales Representative to join our team.
You will be processing new incoming leads, converting them to trials, and identifying potential new customers. You will be conducting webinars to educate new clients on our features, creating trial agreements and converting them to paying customers. You will be interacting with current clients to answering additional feature questions or discuss new offerings. You will be involved in marketing communication and promotional activities.
About the job:
• Schedule and conduct educational webinars and answer questions on AutoRemind’s products
• Process online leads, sales emails and incoming calls on main sales line
• Process incoming inquiries and transferred Support tickets in AutoRemind CRM system
• Identify new prospects for sales team by analyzing CRM reports
• Represent AutoRemind at trade shows (as they resume post-pandemic)
• 0-2 years of experience in sales in technical environment
• Motivated self-starter, ability to work independently
• Strong project management skills
• Team player
• Experience interacting with customers preferred
About our benefits
• Competitive Salary
• 100% coverage for health, dental & vision insurance • Free lunch, snacks and more
About our Company
AutoRemind develops digital communication products used by healthcare professionals. We handle millions of text messages, e-mails and phone calls each year and help streamline our clients’ workflow by providing easy-to-use cloud-based solutions. With clients in the US, Asia, and Europe, we strive to improve communication, increase engagement and, most importantly, keep patients healthy. At AutoRemind, you will have a chance to improves human lives every day.
Please send your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org