AutoRemind is looking for a Backend developer with extensive Java experience building distributed applications (using e.g. Jetty, Spring-Boot, Servlets, RabbitMQ, MySQL) and integrating them with other systems.
AutoRemind's development team is located in Copenhagen, Denmark with an option for working remote. In this role, you will work on a team of experienced software engineers and impact user interface of our product - a Global healthcare IT software. You will work closely with other front end and back-end developers and also interact with our business unit located in the US (New York Metropolitan area).
• 5+ years of experience in Java
• Good understanding of algorithms, data structures and performance optimization
• Experience with log analysis and trouble- shooting (e.g. DevOps experience)
• A structured thinker with good analytical skills
• Motivated self-starter, ability to work independently
• Team player
About our benefits
• Competitive Salary
• Health and Pension plans
• Free lunch, snacks and more
About our Company
AutoRemind develops digital communication products used by healthcare professionals. We handle millions of text messages, e-mails and phone calls each year and help streamline our clients’ workflow by providing easy-to-use cloud-based solutions. With clients in the US, Asia, and Europe, we strive to improve communication, increase engagement and, most importantly, keep patients healthy. At AutoRemind, you will have a chance to improves human lives every day.
Please send your resume and references to email@example.com.