We are looking for a part time (15-20 hours/wk) Administrative Assistant to join our team. You will be helping the team with administrative tasks that are typically related to payment and customer management, and team support tasks.
About the job:
• Answer the phone for administration related calls
• Handle administrative emails from clients
• Set up new and maintain old clients in the billing system
• Execute invoicing process
• Process cancellations with sales team
• Chase customers with late payments
• Support sales and support staff with ad hoc administrative tasks
• Various CRM registrations and follow ups
• 2-5 years of experience in administrative positions
• Motivated self-starter, ability to work independently
• Strong project management skills
• Team player
About our benefits
• Competitive Salary
• Free lunch and snacks
About our Company
AutoRemind develops electronic communication products used by healthcare professionals. We handle millions of text messages, e-mails and phone calls each year and help streamline our clients’ workflow by providing easy-to-use cloud-based products. AutoRemind has clients in the US, Asia, and Europe as we strive to improve communication, increase engagement and, most importantly, help keep their patients healthy. At AutoRemind, you will be a part of something significant that improves human lives every day.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with resume, references, etc. and we will get back to you.